We've Moved

Monday, July 28, 2008

Welcome To The Monopoly Rules Blog

MonopolyWelcome to Monopoly Rules, the blog devoted to the game of Monopoly. This popular board game has been around since 1935 and countless numbers of children and adults have been enjoying it ever since.

Back when I was a kid, I took a book out from the library on the history of Monopoly. It also included the complete rules and strategies on how to win the game. I've been tormenting my friends and family with my mad real estate acquiring skills ever since. When the little dog comes into town, you know that houses and hotels aren't far behind.

And now, on this blog, I plan to share what I learned with my readers. And I'll also post about any Monopoly related news or new products that I come across in my travels.

So sit back, hide your Get Out of Jail Free card and enjoy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice. Just wanted to let you know that I'm working on rules pages on my web site and will have all(???) the rules from 1933 to present up soon. Check it out:
http://www.monopoly-history.com

Monopoly Rules - Copyright 2008 No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.